Andrew joined NEA in 2014 and is a Principal focused on enterprise and frontier technology investments. He currently serves on the Boards of Expanse (fka Qadium) and IonQ, and is a Board Observer of Berkshire Grey, Dandelion, Tamr, and ThreatQ. In addition, he works closely with CCP Games (acquired), Duolingo, Luminary, Pentaho (acquired), PlayVS, Pocket (acquired), and Timescale. Andrew is also a member of NEA’s Asia investing team and is involved with NEA’s investments in Bytedance (Toutiao), Xsky and Zuoyebang.
Prior to joining NEA, Andrew was a member of Blackstone’s M&A team in New York. Andrew previously co-founded digital media company Flicstart (acquired). Andrew serves on the Advisory Council for Entrepreneurship at Cornell and is President Emeritus of the Cornell Venture Capital Club. He serves on the Boards of the Diyalo Foundation focusing on sustainable development and education, and of the National Udall Scholarship Association focusing on Native American issues and environmental sustainability. Andrew completed his Master’s as a Schwarzman Scholar at Tsinghua University in Beijing. He completed his Bachelor’s at Cornell University, where he graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors in Economics and Science of Earth Systems in Engineering.
- Andrew Schoen featured at BCI Summit Quantum
- Andrew Schoen featured at Ascent Conference
- Andrew Schoen featured at Forbes Slovakia and Czech Conference
- Liza Landsman and Andrew Schoen featured at Future of Retail and Real Estate Event
- Andrew Schoen to present Guest Lecture at MIT
- Ravi Viswanathan and Andrew Schoen featured at Yale PE/VC Symposium
- Andrew Schoen featured at Harvard in Tech
- Andrew Schoen featured at Columbia PE/VC Conference
- Andrew Schoen featured at Developer Week 2018
- Andrew Schoen featured at New England Venture Summit