Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of AusCham will take place at 6pm on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 in:
**Note: AGM is a member only event. RSVP by email before Tuesday, 24 Mar (cob).
- Hanoi – Spaces Belvedere, Level 2, 28 A Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District.
- HCMC – Mai House Saigon, Level 3, 1-3 Ngo Thoi Nhiem, Ward 6, District 3.
- 24 February (Monday) – Official Notice of 2020 AGM to be emailed to all members. Nominations for Board open
- 6 March @5:00 pm (Friday) – Deadline for non-voting members to request a review of their voting status (Non-voting to Voting)
- 13 March @5:00 pm (Friday) – Deadline for Members to list an item on the AGM Agenda
- 16 March @3:00 pm (Monday) – Deadline for Candidates (current Board Members & Nominees) to nominate for the 2020 Board
- 24 March (Tuesday) – Online voting commences (if election is required)
- 31 March @12:00 pm (Tuesday) – Online voting closes
- 31 March @6:00 pm (Tuesday) – AGM 2020 (Hanoi and HCMC)
Who would you like to serve on AusCham’s 2020/21 Board?
As a Voting Member, you are entitled to nominate yourself, or another Voting Member, to stand for election to serve on AusCham’s 2020/21 Board as a Director. The deadline for nominations is 3:00 pm on Monday, 16 March. To nominate, please download the and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
365体育官方网址If an election is required, all Voting Members will be emailed separately with full details for online voting (as well as voting in person at the AGM or by proxy).
Non Voting Members are warmly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting
As a Non Voting Member of AusCham, you are warmly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in Hanoi or HCMC.
Please note, however, that as a Non Voting Member, you are ineligible to stand for election or to nominate anyone else to stand for election at the AGM. If you believe that there is an error in AusCham’s records and that you are eligible to vote, you may request a review of the status of your membership by emailing email@example.com prior to 5:00 pm on Friday 6 March.
If you are a nominee of a member company that has strong Australian credentials, please be aware that Corporate members are restricted to having three nominees with voting rights and for SMEs, it is two nominees with Voting Rights. So please check first that your company hasn’t allocated the Voting Rights to another nominee(s).
Agenda for Annual General Meeting to be held in Hanoi and HCMC
1. President’s Report regarding the activities of AusCham since the previous AGM.
2. President’s Report regarding proposed activities for the coming year.
3. Treasurer’s Report regarding the financial position for the year ended 31 December 2019 and
proposed budget for year ending 31 December 2020.
4. To elect a National Board comprising four (4) representatives residing in Hanoi and eight (8)
representatives residing in HCMC and that these Board Members will hold office from this
date until the 2021 AGM.
5. To appoint an auditor.
365体育官方网址 6. To transact any other business properly brought forward at the AGM.
To Register your interest in attending the AGM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Hanoi) or email@example.com (HCMC). Please note AGM is a member only event.
***Due to limited seats, please kindly RSVP by email before Tuesday, 24 Mar (cob).