365体育官方网址 March 10, 2020
Registration: 08:00 - 09:30
365体育官方网址 Old Compass Café, 3rd Floor, 63/11 Pasteur Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
50,000VND entry, by charity donation | Funds will be used by LIN Center to assist NGO’s in Vietnam| Breakfast and Coffee is pay as you go
365体育官方网址AusCham’s monthly breakfast “coffee” presentation, in collaboration with LIN Center, providing members an opportunity to discuss and present topics relevant to other members and the greater community, in a casual and engaging environment. Proceeds will be used by LIN Center to assist NGO’s in Vietnam.
March’s Topic: “Employee Engagement for Community Impact”
Understanding how to make employee engagement programs effective; how all parties can benefit from corporate social responsibility in Vietnam; and how staff development and retention can be prioritised whilst having a positive impact in the community. Speakers will give their experiences and lessons, with views from NGO’s and Corporate angles.
- Esmira Hackenberg, PhD Law Student, RMIT Australia, in Corporate Responsibility
- Do Thi Thanh Huyen, Founder & Executive Director, GAIA Nature Conservation
- Vo Ngoc Tuyen (Kelly), Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising, LIN Center for Community Development
- Date: 10 March 2020
- Time: 8am – 9.30 am
- Old Compass Café: 3rd Floor, 63/11 Pasteur St., District 1, HCMC
- 50,000VND entry, by charity donation.
- Funds will be used by LIN Center to assist NGO’s in Vietnam.
- Breakfast and Coffee is pay as you go.
We welcome members to present on topics they believe relevant at this monthly “coffee” format event. Please contact Auscham if you have a topic that you would like to present.